Select the texture, length and color you’re looking for and we’ll find your LumiBloom match.
Human hair weaves are as fun to learn about as they are to wear—and thanks to LumiBloom, now you can enjoy shopping for weaves, as well! We've got the hot takes on everything related to weave, from length and color to how to maintain human hair clip-ins and lace fronts. We’re your resource on everything you’ve ever wanted to know about upping your style with weaves and extensions.
protect your investment in Beauty
Handpicked, Natural Human Hair Weaves and Clip Ins
LumiBloom hair is handpicked from temples in India, washed and bundled with the cuticles intact, then brought directly to us and packaged. Although we don’t chemically treat the hair, during your first wash you may notice tinted henna-related residue.
Henna is a commonly used all-natural hair dye alternative. Also, since LumiBloom hair is natural virgin Indian hair, some bundles may be drier than others. In those cases, it simply needs to be conditioned to restore moisture.
To ensure your human hair weaves or clip-ins stay looking their best and to prevent them from shedding or becoming dry or tangled, follow the tips below:
Natural Weave and Clip-In Hair Care Tips
1. Watch Your Water - Hard water can leave hair looking dry and damaged
2. Condition - Generously apply conditioner after shampooing
3. Use High Quality Hair care Products - always use high quality natural products like LumiBloom Shampoo and Conditioner
4. Avoid Swimming - It is not recommended that you swim with extensions, however if you do, take the following precautions:
- Before entering the water to swim comb out any tangles
- Never wear a swimming cap or anything that covers your hair, since the friction may cause matting
- Place your hair into a ponytail/bun or a single braid (special note: hair should remain loose in salt water)
- Try to keep your head above water as much as possible
- Try to avoid swimming in salt water as the salt can strip hair of moisture and lead to severe tangling (special note: do not braid your hair if swimming in salt water, it is best to keep it loose)
- After swimming, shampoo and condition thoroughly
5. Following Prolonged Sun Exposure to Hot Sun - Heat from the sun can cause your hair to become damaged, dry, or brittle. Take the following precautions after time spent in the sun:
- Place your hair into a ponytail/bun or a single braid
- After sunbathing do not unbraid hair until it has cooled down
- After hair cools, undo braid and gently comb hair
- Follow sunbathing with a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner
6. When Dying/Coloring Hair - Although LumiBloom hair can be dyed/colored, applying harsh chemicals can cause it to become dry or brittle and/or make it more difficult to manage. Special attention must be paid to the coloring process, ensuring that hair is adequately conditioned and moisturized.
10 Tips for Washing LumiBloom Human Hair Weaves & Clip-Ins
1. Thoroughly rinse hair with hot water (the warmest you can tolerate)
- Most dirt is released upon initial contact
2. Lengthen hair while rinsing
3. After initial rinse, part hair into 3 sections and apply shampoo
4. Massage shampoo into hair while lengthening (use approximately 1/2 silver dollar size portion per section)
- Make sure to reach the scalp; however, do not dig, scratch or bunch the hair
5. Rinse thoroughly and repeat steps 3 and 4
6. After 2nd shampoo, rinse and generously condition (use 2-3 silver dollar size portions of conditioner per section. If your hair is tangled it is best to comb while conditioner is in your hair)
7. Leave conditioner on for 10 minutes
8. Rinse thoroughly
9. Apply LumiBloom Argan Serum 1
10. Dry hair (make sure your braids underneath your install are dry before styling)
The 411 for Fabulous Hair
LumiBloom is the go-to spot for human hair weaves. We're ready to accommodate all of your needs, whether you're looking for information, inspiration, community, or hair care products. For example, do you dream of long hair, or do you prefer a short, edgy bob? Our human hair clip-ins range from 12 inches to 26 inches, with every length in between.
We can also match your natural hair color or give you something brand new. You can experiment with an array of textures, regardless of whether you want a profusion of curls or a sleek, straight coiffure. Best of all, we offer hair care products and tips that help you to maintain a magnificent mane.
Save on your first purchase of natural hair weave and embrace LumiBloom's community of confident, diverse women who praise individuality and self-expression. We're all waiting for you to join us!